Tips for young owners. Part 2
If the onions and carrots lay in raw broth, then during the cooking soup their essential oils will significantly disappear, and this will worsen the taste and soup flavor.
Therefore, the sliced onions and carrots are heated in a shallow wide dish with a small (15-20% of their weight) by the amount of fat. For uniform heating, as well as in order for each piece to be covered with fat all the time, vegetables are periodically stirred. Essential oils catering when heated from pieces of vegetables is absorbed by enveloping them with fat.
And since the vegetables during the passage reach until half ready, they are laid in the soup shortly before the end of the cooking, thereby significantly reducing their stay in the boiling liquid.
Slow selection of essential oils of essential oils ensures the preservation of taste and smell of vegetables not only until the end of the cooking, but also for 1-2 hours after it. During the passage, fat is painted in orange, as carotine carrots are partially dissolved, and gives the dish refined color and aroma, and also allows you to keep vitamins A and C in vegetables.
Secrets of ruddy crust
Most often for breading meat, fish and vegetable dishes We use breadcrumbs, which are usually made from a worm bread.
Ordinary breadcrumbs are equally good for meat and cupcakes.
But often, garlic, dill, various spices add, and, of course, such crackers will spoil sweet cookies. Conversely, crackers with coconut chips do not suit the cutlets.
It matters and the size of the cracked crumb: small (less than 1 mm) is similar to flour and will not give a juicy crunch; large (more than 2 mm) may not stick to the product. It is better to choose an average – 1.5 mm.
If the manufacturer writes that crackers can be stored half a year, it means that preservatives have been added to them. Buy those crackers who are stored no more than a month and try to quickly use them.
And those who do not like the cracked panication, you can use another.
* Sesame. In seeds of sesame, you can fry pieces of meat, fish, apples, bananas and pears. This panning gives a savory eastern taste.
* Carrot chips. To prepare this breading, carrots need to grasp and dry in the oven. Breading will be well held if the product is pre-filled into a quarry or egg.
* Orekhi. Nut packing not only gives the dish an appetizing look, but also makes it true. Products can be paniced in different nuts, previously grinding them. The main thing – do not overcook, otherwise the nuts will lose taste and color.
* Flakes. Oat or buckwheat flakes will complement the taste of fish dishes. Pieces of fish or cutlets need to be cut into flour and eggs, and then in flakes. Choose small flakes, with them it will get a lightweight and gentle crust.
* Semolina. Manna Cropa shakes the taste of seafood, chicken meat and cabbage. Observe pieces in flour, then moam in vegetable oil or spine (egg white or whipped egg whole, starch) and sprinkle semolina.
* Crackers and chips. This will change the taste of any breading cutlets, nuggets (pieces of tender chicken fillet in breadcrumbs) and meatballs. For breading, crackers and chips need to be destroyed into the crumb.
All kinds of fish are used for cooking. Boiled potatoes are served boiled fish, salt or pickled cucumbers, fresh tomatoes. Delicious with boiled fish salads from raw vegetables (grated carrots, radish, etc.). Sauces are perfectly suitable for boiled fish: Polish, Dutch, white sauce with capers, tomato sauce. Cool sauce "Horse with vinegar" and hot – tomato recommended to sturgeon.
Fish is frying wholely with a head fine – a born, a worm, bulls, wobble, crucible, small Navaaga, Salak, Fish trifle, Mine elders, etc.; pieces – flounder, halibut, ling, lin, ide, eels, etc.; fillet without bones and skin – pike perch, ciga, any particle fish; Links without cartilage and skin – sturgeon, seven.
Delicious Fish dishes fried with onions (Sudak, Som, Kambala), in the test (pike perch, sturgeon). Cambalu can also be served with acetic or tomato marinade, as it protects fried fish from drying.
For extinguishing, it is mainly used in fat and medium fatty fish: flaming, dyeing, halibut, sea bass, coal fish, primer, sword-fish, klykach, carp, bream, sazan, catfish, etc.
You can stew and fish and dry and firm flesh (hake, cod, big pike), as well as salted fish, which is more rigid flesh than in fresh. Stew crude and pre-fried fish. Small fish extinguished entirely with head, medium-sized fish and large-slices.
Served stewed fish with vegetables and sauce formed in the process of extinguishing.
According to the structure of the skeleton fish is usually divided into two categories: round and flat, and Burke are preparing them differently.
Round Fish It has a thick rounded body and located on both sides of the head of the eye. The ridge passes along the center of the fish, dividing on both sides of two fat fillets. From round fish usually make fillets or cut it into pieces.
Flat Fish practically two-dimensional, has both eyes on one side of the head. The ridge passes through the center of the fish, and two bones are departed from each side, dividing the top and bottom fillets. Flat fish usually make fillets, but if it is very large (for example, a white halibut), then it can be peeled into pieces.
How to separate the skin from fish fillet
The skin is removed from the fillet of round and flat fish equally, to master this skill is easy. Use a sharp knife with a long blade.
Before proceeding with work, dry your fingers into a large salt or keep the tail end with a kitchen towel.
Put the fillet on the cutting board of the skin down. At the base of the tail Make a small incision to the skin, then slightly separate the meat from the bone.
Tighten the skin at the tail. Keep the knife at an angle of 45 degrees to the leather and lightly sawing movements, lead it between the skin and meat. Tweezers remove all small bones.
• For fresh fish gills red color, characteristic fishy odor. Fish is covered with a thin layer of transparent mucus, the abdomen does not bloom. Scaled smooth, clean, shiny. Eye transparent, shiny, convex, elastic. Muscular layer solid, connected tight with bones.
• Fresh fish lowered to the water immediately goes to the bottom.
• At the spoiled fish of the gills of pale or dirty gray. Bones, especially ribs, easily separated from pulp, muddy eyes, scales covered with sticky mucus.
Ice Cream Fish
• Easily identify high quality frozen and salted fish: it is necessary to pierce the hot tip – if the fish is stale, putrid smell will.
• Do not take fish with white spots or patches, to change the color that indicates frostbite and damage.
How to store fresh fish
• Before you remove the fresh fish for storage, rinse it and dry it, then put on a dish, cover and put in the coldest part of the refrigerator 1-5 degrees. Fresh fish is desirable to use in 1 day.
• Always keep the fish in the cold just before its preparation. At room temperature, the bacteria can multiply. Do not place the fish on the table while preparing other ingredients.
• Do not store the fish guts, as in internal bacteria can grow, and the fish very quickly spoiled.
• Freeze surplus fresh fish is not recommended, since the temperature of domestic refrigerators higher compared with the plant, the taste and structure of fish may deteriorate.
• If you still need to freeze the fish, use only very fresh fish and the highest quality. Rinse and dry it, then carefully wrap in packages or packaging and place in the freezer for no more than 3 months.
• Freeze the fish better with the skin, because the skin helps protect the meat from drying freezing effect.
How to store frozen fish
• Keep frozen fish no more than 3 months.
• In many cases, frozen fish can not cook defrosting, just do not forget to add a few minutes to heat treatment time.
• The best way to defrost fish – leave it overnight in the refrigerator. Put the fish in a package on a plate, which will drain the water drops. When the fish is thawed, open the package, pour all the liquid before cooking and dry with a kitchen towel. Do not thaw frozen fish in the water, as this lost valuable nutrients deteriorates the structure and taste of fish.
• Do not defrost fish at room temperature, unless you are going to use it immediately after thawing process. Leaving fish in the warm, can cause bacterial growth, inevitably present in fish.
• Do not refreeze frozen fish again, this can be done only after the heat treatment.